Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Granny Goodness (Character)
from "Superman" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 50)|
- "DC Super Hero Girls" Played by April Stewart
- Hero of the Month: Supergirl (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- DC Super Hero Girls: Super Hero High (2016) (TV) Played by April Stewart
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015) (V) Played by Khary Payton
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Finale (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Abandoned (2010) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Salvation (2010) TV episode, Played by Nancy Amelia Bell
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010) (V) Played by Edward Asner
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Ties That Bind (2005) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Legacy: Part II (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Legacy (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost: Part II (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- "Unhappily Ever After"
- Little Ice Cream Shop of Horrors (1997) TV episode, Played by Dale Raoul
Granny Goodness: Your mark has been lifted.
Gordon Godfrey: That's impossible.
Green Arrow: I got this friend - cool leather jacket, blurs faster than a speeding bullet. He's pretty good at impossible.
Desaad: You were so close to experiencing the rapture, known only to those who will be serving our lord for eternity while all the others perish. Do you really think you possess the power to vanquish our lord from the souls that he saved?
Green Arrow: No. But I have friends in high places.
[fires his arrows at the trio vanquishing them]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.