Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Granny Goodness (Character)
from "Superman" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 50)|
- "DC Super Hero Girls" (2015) TV series Played by April Stewart
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015) (V) Played by Khary Payton
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Finale (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Abandoned (2010) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Salvation (2010) TV episode, Played by Nancy Amelia Bell
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010) (V) Played by Edward Asner
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Ties That Bind (2005) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Legacy: Part II (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Legacy (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost: Part II (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost: Part I (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- "Unhappily Ever After"
- Little Ice Cream Shop of Horrors (1997) TV episode, Played by Dale Raoul
Desaad: Godfrey has been chosen. Our Dark Lord has anointed him... made him like us - a prophet. He is Darkseid's third minion.
Gordon Godfrey: So I *do* have a higher purpose.
Desaad: Yes, Godfrey. Your golden voice is broadcast around the world.
Granny Goodness: Not impressed. And you - I see you're enjoying your clubs. They seem more popular than ever.
Desaad: Our unholy trinity is complete. I bind their bodies, Godfrey breaks their spirit, and you, my beloved friend, you clear their minds, preparing the way for Lord Darkseid.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.