Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Granny Goodness (Character)
from "Superman" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 50)|
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Finale (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Abandoned (2010) TV episode, Played by Christine Willes
- Salvation (2010) TV episode, Played by Nancy Amelia Bell
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010) (V) Played by Edward Asner
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Ties That Bind (2005) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Legacy: Part II (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Legacy: Part I (2000) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost: Part II (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- Little Girl Lost: Part I (1998) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- "Unhappily Ever After"
- Little Ice Cream Shop of Horrors (1997) TV episode, Played by Dale Raoul
Oliver Queen: [reading off the Bow of Orion] "The only true power comes from within."
Granny Goodness: How deliciously selfish of you to want the bow just so you could remove the stain we put on your soul.
[Granny destroys the Bow of Orion]
Oliver Queen: No!
Granny Goodness: Thank you. You see, those traps we designed to keep the prophets out. Orion's bow was a light like the world will never see again. It's been the one power that Darkseid could not defeat.
Oliver Queen: I will find a way somehow to defeat you.
Granny Goodness: From the moment you were marked, you've been serving him. But you're not like the rest of your brethren. You've got real potential, and we've got bigger plans for you. Don't worry, dear. You won't remember any of this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.