Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Keitarou Urashima (Character)
from "Love Hina" (2000)
- Love Hina Again (2002) (V) Played by Yûji Ueda / Derek Stephen Prince (as Keitaro Urashima)
- Love Hina Spring Special (2001) (TV) Played by Yûji Ueda / Derek Stephen Prince (as Keitaro Urashima)
... aka "Love Hina Spring Special: I Wish Your Dream" - USA (long title)
- Love Hina Christmas Special: Silent Eve (2000) (TV) Played by Yûji Ueda / Derek Stephen Prince (as Keitaro Urashima) / Wendee Lee (as Young Keitaro Urashima)
... aka "Rabu Hina kurisumasu supesharu: Sairento ivu" - Japan (original title)
- "Love Hina"
... aka "Rabu Hina" - Japan (original title)
- A Sepia-colored Promise with a Sleeping Girl: A Trick? (2000) TV episode, Played by Yûji Ueda (as Keitaro Urashima)
- I Love You!/Romantic Confession Inside a Cave/Tall Tale (2000) TV episode, Played by Derek Stephen Prince (as Keitaro Urashima)
- Kendo Girl and the Legend of the Dragon Palace: Is This a Dream? (2000) TV episode, Played by Yûji Ueda
- First Date, Keitaro's True Feelings: Nowadays (2000) TV episode, Played by Yûji Ueda
- Keitaro's First Kiss Is With...?: Journey (2000) TV episode, Played by Yûji Ueda
[Kitsune shows Keitaro Naru's letter to Seta.]
Keitarou Urashima: Why should I read that? What good would it do now?
Shinobu Maehara: Mr. Urashima...
Keitarou Urashima: I do want to!
[Swats the letter from Kitsune's hands, and Shinobu picks it up.]
Shinobu Maehara: [Reading letter.] "Mr. Seta, thank you for all you've done for me over the years. Today, I have something very special that I must profess to you."
Keitarou Urashima: Stop it, Shinobu.
Shinobu Maehara: [Continues reading.] "Mr. Seta, ever since I was in high school, I had loved you. But I now believe that those feelings were childish adoration. I was so desperate to be loved by others, that I was content to have someone be kind to me. I have now come to realize that being loved is not as important as loving another. And so, I am now in..."
Mitsune Konno: Do you get it now?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.