Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Errol Flynn (Character)
from My Wicked, Wicked Ways: The Legend of Errol Flynn (1985) (TV)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- The Last of Robin Hood (2013) Played by Kevin Kline
- Posey (2012) Played by Christopher Pennock
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Episode #2.3 (2010) TV episode, Played by Paul Mischeshin
- Yes Is Better Than No (2008) Played by Terrol Johnson / Jeremy Yoyetewa
- "LasseMajas detektivbyrå"
- Teatersabotören - Del 3 (2006) TV episode, Played by Niclas Strand
- Teatersabotören - Del 1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Niclas Strand
- Ficktjuven på marknaden - del 1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Niclas Strand
- De stulna diamanterna - del 2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Niclas Strand
- The Aviator (2004) Played by Jude Law
- Sixième classique (1996) (TV) Played by Ronan Pensec
- "Without Walls"
- For One Night Only: Errol Flynn (1994) TV episode, Played by Nathaniel Parker
- Flynn (1993) Played by Guy Pearce / Andrew Stephard (as Young Flynn)
- "Noel's Addicts"
- Episode #1.6 (1992) TV episode, Played by Ian Kemp
- Tales from the Hollywood Hills: Pat Hobby Teamed with Genius (1987) (TV) Played by Kevin Bash
... aka "Pat Hobby Teamed with Genius" - USA (short title)
- My Wicked, Wicked Ways: The Legend of Errol Flynn (1985) (TV) Played by Duncan Regehr
- Doctors & Nurses (1981) Played by Christopher Norton
- "The Sullivans" (1976) TV series Played by Peter Ford
- Always Together (1947) Played by Errol Flynn
- Thank Your Lucky Stars (1943) Played by Errol Flynn
Errol Flynn: You don't have to remind me, sport. I live with it every day. "In like Flynn." It'll be my epitaph.
Melvin Belli: That's exactly why they're gonna throw the book at you. And the studio can't protect you anymore.
Errol Flynn: Belli, you're a lawyer and I pay you quite handsomely to think like that. But at the end of the day, I don't give a damn. Do you know what a doctor once told me, that if I didn't give up the drink and the drugs and the wild ways, I'll have 6 months to live. That was 10 years ago, and I lived every day and night as if it was my last.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.