Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Dexter's Laboratory" (1996)
|Related Videos (see all 90)|
- "Dexter's Laboratory"
... aka "Dexter's Lab" - USA (informal short title)
- The Lab of Tomorrow/Chicken Scratch/Garage Sale (2003) TV episode, Played by Eddie Deezen
- Tee Party/Dexter's Wacky Races (2003) TV episode, Played by Eddie Deezen
- Voice Over/Blonde Leading the Blonde/Comic Stripper (2003) TV episode, Played by Eddie Deezen
- Babe Sitter/Mountain Mandark/2Geniuses 2Gether 4Ever (2003) TV episode, Played by Eddie Deezen
- School Girl Crushed/Chess Mom/Father Knows Least (2003) TV episode, Played by Eddie Deezen
- Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip (1999) (TV) Played by Eddie Deezen / Jeff Bennett (as Mandark Robot) / Eddie Deezen (as Overlord Mandark) / Eddie Deezen (as Executive Mandark)
- The 1st 13th Annual Fancy Anvil Award Show Program Special... Live!... in Stereo (2002) (TV) Played by Eddie Deezen
[the Mandarks rally to stop the Dexters from getting the Neurotomic Proto-Core]
Young Mandark: NOOO! I've always wanted the Core!
Adult Mandark: NOOO! I stole the Core!
Overlord Mandark: NOOO! The Core is mine!
Mandark's Brain: NOOO! Just because I'm bitter and jealous!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.