Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jill Abbott Fenmore (Character)
from "The Young and the Restless" (1973)
- "The Young and the Restless" Played by Deborah Adair (as Jill Foster #3) / Brenda Dickson (as Jill Foster Abbott #1) / Melinda O. Fee (as Jill Foster Abbott #4)
... aka "Y&R" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Episode #1.10150 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jess Walton
- Episode #1.10147 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jess Walton
- Episode #1.10144 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jess Walton
- Episode #1.10104 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jess Walton
- Episode #1.10101 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jess Walton
Jill Foster Abbott: Stop being such a ditzy schoolgirl, Esther. Why do you think he's dating you, 'cause you're such a catch?
Roger Wilkes: Nobody speaks to my lady that way.
Jill Foster Abbott: "My lady"? How '70s. And you're still fired.
Roger Wilkes: Just like that, I'm out of a job?
Esther Valentine: You don't need a job. I'm loaded. Let's go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.