Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Albert Speer (Character)
from Downfall (2004)
- Gandhi to Hitler (2011) Played by Nassar Abdulla
- Valkyrie (2008) Played by Manfred-Anton Algrang
... aka "Walküre" - Germany (literal title), USA (alternative spelling)
... aka "Walküre/Valkyrie" - USA (complete title)
- My Führer (2007) Played by Stefan Kurt
... aka "Mein Führer - Die wirklich wahrste Wahrheit über Adolf Hitler" - Germany (original title)
... aka "Mein Führer: The Truly Truest Truth About Adolf Hitler" - International (English title)
... aka "The Truly Truest Truth About Adolf Hitler" - Japan (English title) (alternative title)
- "Nuremberg: Nazis on Trial"
- Albert Speer (2006) TV episode, Played by Nathaniel Parker
- "Speer und er"
- Spandau - Die Strafe (2005) TV episode, Played by Sebastian Koch / Peter Schneider
- Nürnberg - Der Prozess (2005) TV episode, Played by Sebastian Koch
- Germania - Der Wahn (2005) TV episode, Played by Sebastian Koch
- Downfall (2004) Played by Heino Ferch
... aka "Der Untergang" - Germany (original title)
- Episode #1.1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Herbert Knaup
- The Architect (1997) Played by David Gwillim
- Ende der Unschuld (1991) (TV) Played by Hans Peter Hallwachs
- "War and Remembrance"
- Part 11 (1989) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
- Inside the Third Reich (1982) (TV) Played by Rutger Hauer
- The Bunker (1981) (TV) Played by Richard Jordan
- "ITV Saturday Night Theatre"
- The Death of Adolph Hitler (1973) TV episode, Played by Michael Lees
- Frozen Flashes (1967) Played by Gerd Michael Henneberg (as Speer)
... aka "Die gefrorenen Blitze" - East Germany (original title)
- The Last Ten Days (1955) Played by Erland Erlandsen
... aka "Der letzte Akt" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "The Last Act" - International (English title) (literal title)
- "The Motorola Television Hour"
... aka "Motorola TV Hour" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Motorola TV Theatre" - USA (alternative title)
- The Last Days of Hitler (1954) TV episode, Played by Steven Geray (as Admiral Speer)
Martin Bormann: [reading folder in hand] My Führer, following your decision to stay in Berlin, do I have your approval as Vice Chancellor to immediately take charge of the entire Reich with the necessary power and authority? If I receive no answer by 10 p.m., I will assume that you have been incapacitated. I will serve the well-being of our people and fatherland.
[closes folder and puts it down]
Martin Bormann: He's betraying Germany... and you!
Walter Hewel: Göring's concern isn't unjustified. If our communication system breaks down, which could happen at any time, we'd be cut off from the world; we could no longer pass on orders.
Joseph Goebbels: I see it differently. Göring wants to seize power. I never trusted that mob he gathered at Obersalzberg; it stinks of a coup.
Adolf Hitler: That failure. That sponger... A parvenu! A lazybones!
[Albert Speer returns while Hitler rants offscreen]
Adolf Hitler: How dare he declare me unable to act? Tomorrow he might declare me dead!
Albert Speer: Hello, Frau Junge.
Traudl Junge: Herr Speer. How did you get into Berlin?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.