Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mayor Lenny Clotch (Character)
from Ghostbusters (1984)
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Ghostbusters (2016) (2016) TV episode, Played by Doug Walker (as Mayor)
- Ghostbusters (2016) Played by Andy Garcia (as Mayor Bradley)
... aka "Ghostbusters: Answer the Call" - USA (closing credits title)
- LEGO Ghostbusters (2016) Played by Chris Osborn (as Mayor)
- "The Real Ghostbusters"
... aka "The Real Ghost Busters" - USA (original title)
- Afterlife in the Fast Lane (1990) TV episode, Played by Buster Jones (as Mayor)
- Deadcon 1 (1987) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- The Scaring of the Green (1987) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Ghost Fight at the O.K. Corral (1987) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche (as Mayor)
- The Bird of Kildarby (1987) TV episode, Played by Hal Smith
- Ghostbusters II (1989) Played by David Margulies (as The Mayor of NY)
... aka "Ghostbusters 2" - USA (video box title)
- "Slimer! And the Real Ghostbusters"
- Room at the Top (1988) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Ghostbusters (1984) Played by David Margulies (as Mayor)
The Mayor: What the hell is going on? It's pandemonium out there!
Hardemeyer: Yes, I know. We're working on it!
The Mayor: Great. While you're working on it, I'm going down as the mayor who let New York get sucked down into the tenth level of hell! Alright, we got no choice. Call the Ghostbusters.
Hardemeyer: Wait! Now I'm sure there's another way.
The Mayor: Jack, I spent an hour last night in my bedroom talking to Fiorello LaGuardia and he's been dead for forty years. Now where are the Ghostbusters?
Hardemeyer: Uh, they're not available.
The Mayor: What do you mean they're not available?
Hardemeyer: Well, I had them committed to the psychiatric ward at Parkview Hospital.
The Mayor: You what?
Hardemeyer: They were threatening to go to the press! I was protecting your interests!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.