Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Yoko Ono (Character)
from John and Yoko: A Love Story (1985) (TV)
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #7.19 (2013) TV episode, Played by Xiao Niu
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- New YOLO Slang Words (2012) TV episode, Played by Shirley Dluginski
- The Ballad of John and Four Loko (2011) TV episode, Played by Noriko Sato (as Yoko)
- Hypocrites (2012) Played by Minnie Lee
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Gayle Yiotis
- Rock 'N' Roll Exposed: The Photography of Bob Gruen (2011) Played by Yoko Ono
- Lennon Naked (2010) (TV) Played by Naoko Mori
- In Search of Myster Ey (2008) Played by Miho Nakamura (as Yoko)
... aka "In Search of Mystery Movie Mogul" - International (English title) (complete title)
... aka "Who's Mystery?" - USA (short title)
- Chapter 27 (2007) Played by Mariko Takai
- Superlovestarpower 2: The Album Project (2006) Played by Candice Lin
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jaime Pressly/Corinne Bailey Rae (2006) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- I Killed John Lennon (2005) (TV) Played by Amandine Lesergent (as Yoko Ono in Dramatic Reconstructions)
- "Comedy Inc."
- The Assassination (2004) TV episode, Played by Tania Yuki
- The Linda McCartney Story (2000) (TV) Played by Linda Ko
- "South Park"
- World Wide Recorder Concert (2000) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- "Celebrity Deathmatch" (1998) TV series Played by Natalie Fingerbutte
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- "The Weird Al Show"
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Hamster (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- All You Need Is Narf/Pinky's Plan (1997) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Yoko Ono type)
- "Married with Children"
... aka "Married... with Children" - USA (promotional title)
- And Bingo Was Her Game-O (1995) TV episode, Played by Julia Kato
- "Top Model" (1989) TV series Played by Ingrid Borgoin
- Weatherman '69 (1989) Played by David Markey
... aka "The Whole World Is Watching: Weatherman '69" - International (English title) (long title)
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #3.8 (1986) TV episode, Played by Jessica Martin
- John Lennon: A Journey in the Life (1985) (TV) Played by Megumi Shimanuki
- John and Yoko: A Love Story (1985) (TV) Played by Kim Miyori
- The Magic Christian (1969) Played by Kimberley Chung (as Yoko Ono Lookalike)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.