Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Mulan (1998)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- Quite a Common Fairy (2013) TV episode, Played by Jamie Chung
- The Heart of the Truest Believer (2013) TV episode, Played by Jamie Chung
- And Straight on 'til Morning (2013) TV episode, Played by Jamie Chung
- The Outsider (2013) TV episode, Played by Jamie Chung
- Queen of Hearts (2012) TV episode, Played by Jamie Chung
- Bonjour Star Wars (2012) Played by Genevieve Lee
- Mulan: Rise of a Warrior (2009) Played by Wei Zhao (as Hua Mulan) / Jiao Xu (as Young Hua Mulan)
... aka "Hua Mulan" - USA (original title)
... aka "Mulan" - International (English title) (short title)
- The World of Mulan (2005) (V) Played by Ming-Na Wen
- Mulan II (2004) (V) Played by Ming-Na Wen / Lea Salonga
... aka "Mulan 2" - International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
- "House of Mouse"
... aka "Disney's House of Mouse" - USA (complete title)
- Salute to Sports (2002) TV episode, Played by Ming-Na Wen
- Reflections on Ice: Michelle Kwan Skates to the Music of Disney's 'Mulan' (1998) (TV) Played by Michelle Kwan (as Fa Mulan) / Christina Aguilera (as Fa Mulan) / Ming-Na Wen (as Fa Mulan)
- Mulan (1998) Played by Lea Salonga / Ming-Na Wen
- "Mulan" (1998) TV series Played by Anita Yuen (as Hua Mulan)
... aka "Hua Mulan" - Hong Kong (original title)
- Hua Mulan chuan qi (1994) Played by Shuxian Bai (as Hua Mulan)
... aka "Saga of Mulan" - USA (DVD title)
- Woman General Mulan Hua (1964) Played by Ivy Ling Po (as General Hua Mulan)
... aka "Hua Mu Lan" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Lady General Hua Mu Lan" - Hong Kong (English title)
- Maiden in Armour (1942) Played by Yunchang Chen (as Hua Mulan)
... aka "Mulan cong jun" - China (original title)
- Hua Mulan cong jun (1927) Played by Shan Hu (as Hua Mulan)
... aka "Hua Mulan Joins the Army" - International (English title) (informal literal English title)
Captain Li Shang: [rubbing the back of his head and peeking his head in Mulan's room] Mulan? Seems your grandma invited someone to help us celebrate the engagement.
Fa Mulan: [making a face] Really?... Who?
Captain Li Shang: [both looking outside at a whole crowd of people in Mulan's front yard] China.
[cheers and applause]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.