Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Harrison (Character)
from A Hard Day's Night (1964)
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
- Scandalous Televangelist, Dream Speech, British Invasion (2014) TV episode, Played by Max Cutler
- The Fab Four: The Ultimate Tribute (2012) (TV) Played by Gavin Pring
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Every & Seconds: Job Interview (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Reis
- Dire Consequences: Shock Collar Twilight Trivia (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Reis
- Every Seven Seconds: The Tailor (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Reis
- Lost RPG (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Reis
- Ringo Wants to Sing More (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Reis
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Zooey Deschanel/Karmin (2012) TV episode, Played by Jean Dujardin (as George Valentin)
- Matthew Broderick/The Sugarcubes (1988) TV episode, Played by Dennis Miller
- Walter Matthau (1978) TV episode, Played by Dan Aykroyd (as George)
- Lennon Naked (2010) (TV) Played by Jack Morgan
- Nowhere Boy (2009) Played by Sam Bell (as George)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Simon Pegg
- Bloody Hell (2009) Played by George Peach
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007) Played by Justin Long
... aka "Walk Hard" - USA (short title)
... aka "Walk Hard: American Cox, the Unbearably Long, Self-Indulgent Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
- I'm Not There. (2007) Played by Pierre-Luc Lebeau (as George)
... aka "I'm Not There" - Germany, USA (poster title)
- "The Chaser's War on Everything"
- Episode #2.9 (2007) TV episode, Played by Chas Licciardello
- "Star Stories"
- The Wife's Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Oliver Maltman
- Earl's Big Break (2003) (V) Played by Andrew Lassen
- My Dinner with Jimi (2003) Played by Nate Dushku
- We Were in Nam (2002) (V) Played by Lee Warlin
- A Hard Day's Day (2002) Played by Evan McNamara
- In His Life: The John Lennon Story (2000) (TV) Played by Mark Rice-Oxley
- The Linda McCartney Story (2000) (TV) Played by Chris Cound
- "Rock Profile"
- The Beatles (1999) TV episode, Played by Matt Lucas
- A spasso nel tempo - L'avventura continua (1997) Played by Martin Powell
- "Dark Skies"
- Dark Days Night (1996) TV episode, Played by Rick Anthony Pizaria
- Ubiytsa (1995) Played by Aleksandr Korotkin
- Backbeat (1994) Played by Chris O'Neill
- John and Yoko: A Love Story (1985) (TV) Played by Peter Capaldi
- Beatlemania (1981) Played by Tom Teeley
- Birth of the Beatles (1979) Played by John Altman
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand (1978) Played by William Malone
- Yellow Submarine (1968) Played by Peter Batten (as George)
... aka "The Beatles' Yellow Submarine" - USA (complete title)
- "The Beatles"
- Wait/I'm Only Sleeping (1967) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Tomorrow Never Knows/I've Just Seen a Face (1967) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Taxman/Eleanor Rigby (1967) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Good Day Sunshine/Ticket-to-Ride (1967) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- And Your Bird Can Sing/Got to Get You Into My Life (1967) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- "Einer wird gewinnen"
- Episode #3.2 (1966) TV episode, Played by Willy Berking
- A Hard Day's Night (1964) Played by George Harrison (as George)
[George has been mistaken for a teen model]
Simon Marshall: We'd like you to give us your opinion on some clothes for teenagers.
George: Oh, by all means. I'd be quite prepared for that eventuality.
Simon Marshall: Well, not your REAL opinion, obviously. It'll be written out for you. Can you read?
George: Of course.
Simon Marshall: I mean lines, ducky, can you handle lines?
George: Well, I'll have a bash.
Simon Marshall: Good. Get him whatever it is they drink, uh, coke-a-rama?
[gives George some shirts]
Simon Marshall: Now you'll like these. You'll really "dig" them. They're "fab," and all the other pimply hyperboles...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.