Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Wizard of Oz (1939)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2013) Played by Wiley
- Dorothy and the Witches of Oz (2012) Played by Rajah
- "The Witches of Oz" Played by Rajah
- Episode dated 5 July 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Raja Slawner
- Glinda Gone Wild (2010) (V) Played by Dewy The Dog
- "Tin Man"
- Tin Man (2007) TV episode, Played by Blu Mankuma / Baxter / Blu Mankuma (as Tutor)
- Search for the Emerald (2007) TV episode, Played by Blu Mankuma / Baxter / Blu Mankuma (as Tutor)
- Into the Storm (2007) TV episode, Played by Blu Mankuma / Baxter / Blu Mankuma (as Tutor)
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005) (TV) Played by Bill Barretta
- The Wizard of Oz in Concert: Dreams Come True (1995) (TV) Played by James Waller
... aka "The Wizard of Oz in Concert" - USA (short title)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Gimme the Works/Buttons in Ows/Hercules Unwound (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- The Wizard of Oz (1991) Played by Lee Tockar
... aka "Sugar & Spice: The Wizard of Oz" - USA (series title)
- "The Wizard of Oz" (1990) TV series Played by Frank Welker
- Toto's Rescue (1989) (V) Played by Toby Tiger Tail
- Return to Oz (1985) Played by Tansy
- Os Trapalhões e o Mágico de Oróz (1984) Played by José Dumont (as Tatu)
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) Played by Terry
- "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien"
- Episode #1.74 (2009) TV episode, Played by Terry
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: 50 Years of Magic (1990) (TV) Played by Terry
... aka "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: The Making of a Movie Classic" - USA (alternative title)
Toto: What in the name of all that is holy are you, okay?
Tin Thing: Oh, I'm a T.I.N. thing, a fully robotic information gathering device for the Wicked Witch of the West. And I can answer any question in the universe. Anything.
Toto: I got one. Why are the women so confusing, okay?
Tin Thing: Let me process that.
[holds his breath as an antenna sprouts from the top of his tin head]
Tin Thing: [releases deep breath] It only seems that way because men are so simple.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.