Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Thumb (Character)
from tom thumb (1958)
- Blanche Neige, la suite (2007) Played by Sasha Supera (as Tom Pouce)
- Jack Milton: Fairy Tale Detective (2003) Played by Dennis Lemoine
- The Adventures of Tom Thumb & Thumbelina (2002) (V) Played by Elijah Wood / Brad Kane
- La peur du loup (2001) Played by Paul Nivet (as Petit Poucet)
- "The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends"
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice and Johnny Town-Mouse (1995) TV episode, Played by Rik Mayall
- The Mother Goose Video Treasury (1987) (V) Played by Joe A. Giamalva
... aka "The Mother Goose Treasury" - USA (alternative title)
- Tales of Beatrix Potter (1971) Played by Wayne Sleep
... aka "Peter Rabbit and Tales of Beatrix Potter" - USA (poster title)
- Tom Thumb and Little Red Riding Hood (1962) Played by Cesáreo Quezadas 'Pulgarcito' (as Pulgarcito)
... aka "Caperucita y Pulgarcito contra los monstruos" - Mexico (original title)
... aka "Little Red Riding Hood and Tom Thumb vs. the Monsters" - International (English title)
... aka "Little Red Riding Hood and the Monsters" - USA (dubbed version)
- tom thumb (1958) Played by Russ Tamblyn
- Pulgarcito (1957) Played by Cesáreo Quezadas 'Pulgarcito' (as Pulgarcito)
... aka "Tom Thumb" - USA (dubbed version)
- Tom Thumb in Trouble (1940) Played by Margaret Hill-Talbot
- Tom Thumb (1912) Played by René Dary (as Le petit Poucet)
... aka "Le petit poucet" - France (original title)
Godfrey: We are gathered here today to join this mole and this woman in holy matrimony. If there be any mole among you that knows of any cause why these two cannot be joined, let him or her speak now, or forever hold his peace!
Godfrey: I thought not. Your majesty, do you take this woman...
Tom Thumb: [appearing] I'll give you a reason why this woman can't marry this mole!
The Mole King: Who dares interrupt?
Tom Thumb: *I* dare! Thumbelina loves *me*!... I think...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.