Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
D.W. Griffith (Character)
from And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself (2003) (TV)
- The First (2017/II) Played by Cary Elwes
- Near Myth: The Oskar Knight Story (2017) Played by James McCoy
- Doctor Ray and the Devils (2012) Played by Svetozar Cvetkovic
... aka "Doktor Rej i djavoli" - Serbia (original title)
- "Mystery Television"
- Episode #1.518 (2012) TV episode, Played by Dean Dawson
- And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself (2003) (TV) Played by Colm Feore
- Good morning Babilonia (1987) Played by Charles Dance
- "Beacon Hill"
- The Test (1975) TV episode, Played by Roberts Blossom
- "The Philco-Goodyear Television Playhouse"
... aka "The Philco Television Playhouse" - USA (original title)
... aka "Arena Theatre" - USA (new title)
... aka "Repertory Theatre" - USA (new title)
- The Birth of the Movies (1951) TV episode, Played by John Newland
- Silver Glory (1951) (TV) Played by John Newland
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.