Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Quincy Adams (Character)
from Amistad (1997)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "John Adams"
- Peacefield (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Unite or Die (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Reunion (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Don't Tread on Me (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- Independence (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- "The American Experience"
- John & Abigail Adams (2006) TV episode, Played by Peter Ziobro
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by Colin Fox
- "The American President"
- Family Ties (2000) TV episode, Played by George Will
- Amistad (1997) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- "The Adams Chronicles" Played by David Birney / William Daniels
- Chapter V: John Adams, Vice President (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter IV: John Adams, Minister to Great Britain (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter III: John Adams, Diplomat (1976) TV episode, Played by Steven Grover
- Chapter II: John Adams, Revolutionary (1976) TV episode, Played by Steve Austin / Marcel Trenchard
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Grant Mitchell
- The Declaration of Independence (1911/I) Played by Robert Emmett Tansey
... aka "United States History Series #4: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
- The 70th Annual Academy Awards (1998) (TV) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- March On, America! (1942) Played by Grant Mitchell
John Quincy Adams: [to the court] James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington... John Adams. We've long resisted asking you for guidance. Perhaps we have feared in doing so, we might acknowledge that our individuality, which we so, so revere, is not entirely our own. Perhaps we've feared an... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.