Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Quincy Adams (Character)
from Amistad (1997)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "John Adams"
- Peacefield (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Unite or Die (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Reunion (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Don't Tread on Me (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- Independence (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- "The American Experience"
- John & Abigail Adams (2006) TV episode, Played by Peter Ziobro
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by Colin Fox
- "The American President"
- Family Ties (2000) TV episode, Played by George Will
- Amistad (1997) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- "The Adams Chronicles" Played by David Birney / William Daniels
- Chapter V: John Adams, Vice President (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter IV: John Adams, Minister to Great Britain (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter III: John Adams, Diplomat (1976) TV episode, Played by Steven Grover
- Chapter II: John Adams, Revolutionary (1976) TV episode, Played by Steve Austin / Marcel Trenchard
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Grant Mitchell
- The Declaration of Independence (1911/I) Played by Robert Emmett Tansey
... aka "United States History Series #4: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
- The 70th Annual Academy Awards (1998) (TV) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- March On, America! (1942) Played by Grant Mitchell
Theodore Joadson: There remains one task undone. One vital task the Founding Father's left to their sons...
John Quincy Adams: Yeah?
Theodore Joadson: ...before their thirteen colonies could precisely be called United States. And that task, Sir, as you well know, is crushing slavery.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.