Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Quincy Adams (Character)
from Amistad (1997)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "John Adams"
- Peacefield (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Unite or Die (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Reunion (2008) TV episode, Played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- Don't Tread on Me (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- Independence (2008) TV episode, Played by Steven Hinkle (as Young John Quincy Adams)
- "The American Experience"
- John & Abigail Adams (2006) TV episode, Played by Peter Ziobro
- Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble (2000) (TV) Played by Colin Fox
- "The American President"
- Family Ties (2000) TV episode, Played by George Will
- Amistad (1997) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- "The Adams Chronicles" Played by David Birney / William Daniels
- Chapter V: John Adams, Vice President (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter IV: John Adams, Minister to Great Britain (1976) TV episode, Played by Mark Winkworth
- Chapter III: John Adams, Diplomat (1976) TV episode, Played by Steven Grover
- Chapter II: John Adams, Revolutionary (1976) TV episode, Played by Steve Austin / Marcel Trenchard
- The Monroe Doctrine (1939) Played by Grant Mitchell
- The Declaration of Independence (1911/I) Played by Robert Emmett Tansey
... aka "United States History Series #4: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
- The 70th Annual Academy Awards (1998) (TV) Played by Anthony Hopkins
- March On, America! (1942) Played by Grant Mitchell
John Quincy Adams: [to the Court] This man is black. We can all see that. But can we also see as easily that which is equally true: that he is the only true hero in this room? Now, if he were white, he wouldn't be standing before this court fighting for his life. If he were white and his enslavers were British...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.