Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dot Warner (Character)
from "Animaniacs" (1993)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 53)|
- Wakko's Wish (1999) (V) Played by Tress MacNeille
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish" - USA (complete title)
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- Star Warners (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Princess Dot)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Birds on a Wire/The Scoring Session/The Animaniacs Suite (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Magic Time/The Brain's Apprentice (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- The Christmas Tree/Punchline: Part I/Prom Night/Punchline: Part II (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- The Carpool/The Sunshine Squirrels (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Hurray for North Hollywood: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Next Time, Phone Ahead/Nerdator (1996) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Five Day Forecast/Dance of Doom/Hand Man (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- I'm Mad (1994) Played by Tress MacNeille
- Yakko's World: An Animaniacs Singalong (1994) (V) Played by Tress MacNeille
Yakko Warner: [Dot has been 'mortally wounded' by Salazar's canon. Yakko is holding her in his arms with Wakko crouching near them] Dot... can you hear me?
Dot Warner: [weakly opens eyes, takes Yakko's hand and nuzzles against it. She looks up at him, smiling weakly] Tell me the story...
Yakko Warner: What?
Dot Warner: [weakly] The story... about mom and dad... tell me
Dot Warner: one last time...
Yakko Warner: You should rest...
Dot Warner: [cough] Once upon a time, a brave knight married a beautiful princess... and they had two sons. But they wanted a daughter, to... so they planted a garden...
Yakko Warner: [softly] And out of the prettiest flower came...
Dot Warner: [smiles weakly] Me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.