Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mayor of Halloween Town (Character)
from The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
|Related Videos (see all 9)|
- The Iron Giant Lady/Raising a New Hope (2012) TV episode, Played by Will Friedle (as Mayor)
- Demise of the Planet of the Apes/The Celebrity Ape-rentice (2011) TV episode, Played by Dana Snyder (as Mayor)
- Kitchen Nightmares Before Christmas/How I Met Your Mummy (2011) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick (as The Mayor of Halloween Town)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) Played by Glenn Shadix (as Mayor)
... aka "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney Digital 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (2013) (VG) Played by Tôru Ôhira / Jeff Bennett (as The Mayor of Halloween Town)
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by Glenn Shadix
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by Glenn Shadix / Tôru Ôhira
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (2004) (VG) Played by Glenn Shadix
- Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG) Played by Tôru Ôhira / Jeff Bennett (as The Mayor of Halloween Town)
... aka "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix" - Japan (English title) (reissue title)
Sally: I had the most terrible vision.
Jack Skellington: That's splendid!
Sally: No - it was about your Christmas. There was smoke... and fire!
Jack Skellington: That's not *my* Christmas! *My* Christmas is filled with laughter, and joy... and this: my Sandy Claws outfit. I want you to make it.
Sally: Jack, please listen to me. It's going to be a disaster!
Jack Skellington: How could it be? Just follow the pattern!
[holds up design of outfit]
Jack Skellington: This part's red, the trim is white...
Sally: It's a mistake, Jack!
Jack Skellington: Now don't be modest. Who else is clever enough to make my Sandy Claws outfit?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.