Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Boleyn (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Tudors"
- His Majesty's Pleasure (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Act of Succession (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Checkmate (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Tears of Blood (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Simply Henry (2007) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) Played by Scarlett Johansson / Kizzy Fassett (as Young Mary)
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Clare Cameron
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Natascha McElhone
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Hilary Mason (as Lady Boleyn)
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Valerie Gearon
Mary Boleyn: [after Anne tells her how to secure her position] What you suggest is treason! He cannot marry you, he has his queen!
Anne Boleyn: [Smiling coldly] Who cannot produce a male heir
Mary Boleyn: You've reached too high! As always!
Anne Boleyn: The king will deal with Catherine, you'll hear about it from where I'm standing. You are to go back to Rocher, isn't that what you've always wanted? A life in the country, alone with your child.
[She leaves, later, Mary will see her once free-riding sister sitting behind the King on a horse]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.