Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Boleyn (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Tudors"
- His Majesty's Pleasure (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Act of Succession (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Checkmate (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Tears of Blood (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Simply Henry (2007) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) Played by Scarlett Johansson / Kizzy Fassett (as Young Mary)
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Clare Cameron
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Natascha McElhone
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Hilary Mason (as Lady Boleyn)
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Valerie Gearon
Mary Boleyn: How can you show your face in here? My own sister... take care, because he would only do to you what he has done to me
Anne Boleyn: You should not have given yourself so lightly, these are the consequences.
Mary Boleyn: I gave myself to a man I loved, and he loved me.
Anne Boleyn: A man's love is worthless. Our mother's loved, look where it got her, a feeble husband. Love is of no value without power and position. If I gave the king a son, he would not be a bastard.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.