Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Boleyn (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Tudors"
- His Majesty's Pleasure (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Act of Succession (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Checkmate (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Tears of Blood (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Simply Henry (2007) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) Played by Scarlett Johansson / Kizzy Fassett (as Young Mary)
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Clare Cameron
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Natascha McElhone
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Hilary Mason (as Lady Boleyn)
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Valerie Gearon
Mary Boleyn: [as she enters the room] Anne.
Anne Boleyn: I meant to come sooner. I'm sorry I did not. I've been kept occupied.
Mary Boleyn: So I hear: amusing the king.
Anne Boleyn: Only that sister, I assure you; despite his best efforts...
Mary Boleyn: What, and not yours?
Anne Boleyn: [is silent for a moment] How is it?
[glances towards Mary's belly]
Mary Boleyn: The child is strong, gives me no rest, like his father.
Anne Boleyn: Do you feel as awful as you look? You know, in France, no woman would allow herself to get in such a state.
Mary Boleyn: Why did you come Anne, if all you desire is to torment me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.