Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Boleyn (Character)
from The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- A Royal Love (2016) Played by Nikki Olthof
- "Wolf Hall"
- Anna Regina (2015) TV episode, Played by Charity Wakefield
- Entirely Beloved (2015) TV episode, Played by Charity Wakefield
- Three Card Trick (2015) TV episode, Played by Charity Wakefield
- "The Tudors"
- His Majesty's Pleasure (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Act of Succession (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Checkmate (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Tears of Blood (2008) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- Simply Henry (2007) TV episode, Played by Perdita Weeks
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) Played by Scarlett Johansson / Kizzy Fassett (as Young Mary)
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Clare Cameron
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Natascha McElhone
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Hilary Mason (as Lady Boleyn)
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Valerie Gearon
Sir Thomas Boleyn: [first lines - strolling through the woods with his wife while the children playfully race through the sunlit fields] I received a request for marriage today for Anne from the Carey family. William, their eldest son.
Lady Elizabeth: Oh, that's wonderful.
Sir Thomas Boleyn: I turned it down. Offered them Mary instead. Everyone improves the standing of their family with their daughters. I think Anne can do better than a merchant's son.
Lady Elizabeth: [exasperated exhalation] And Mary can't? I think you underestimate her.
Sir Thomas Boleyn: Oh no, that's not true. I think she's the kinder of the two, quite possibly the fairer. To get ahead in this world, you need more than fair looks and a kind heart.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.