Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Svengali (1931)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)|
- Svengali (1983) (TV) Played by Peter O'Toole (as Anton Bosnyak)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Trilby (1976) TV episode, Played by Alan Badel
- "Saturday Playhouse"
- Trilby (1959) TV episode, Played by Stephen Murray
- Svengali (1954) Played by Donald Wolfit
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Trilby (1950) TV episode, Played by Arnold Moss
- Trilby (1947) (TV) Played by Abraham Sofaer
- Svengali (1931) Played by John Barrymore
- Svengali (1927) Played by Paul Wegener
- Trilby (1923) Played by Arthur Edmund Carewe
- Trilby (1922) Played by Charles Garry
- Tense Moments with Great Authors (1922) Played by Charles Garry
- Trilby (1915) Played by Wilton Lackaye
- The Adventures of Pimple: Trilby (1914) Played by Joe Evans
- Trilby (1914) Played by Herbert Beerbohm Tree
- Svengali (1914) Played by Ferdinand Bonn
- Three Tales of Terror (1912) Played by Paul Askonas
... aka "Trilby" - Austria (original title)
... aka "Trilogy of Terror" - International (English title)
- Trilby and Svengali (1911) Played by Theo Frenkel
- Filmmakers vs. Tycoons (2005) Played by John Barrymore
... aka "Cineastas contra magnates" - Spain (original title)
- "Cinema Europe: The Other Hollywood"
- Opportunity Lost (1995) TV episode, Played by Herbert Beerbohm Tree
- When the Talkies Were Young (1955) Played by John Barrymore (as Maestro Svengali)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.