Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mort Goldman (Character)
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 443)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Baking Bad (2014) TV episode, Played by John G. Brennan
- The Simpsons Guy (2014) TV episode, Played by John G. Brennan
- He's Bla-ack! (2014) TV episode, Played by John G. Brennan
- Baby Got Black (2014) TV episode, Played by John G. Brennan
- 3 Acts of God (2014) TV episode, Played by John G. Brennan
Peter Griffin: Hey, Mort, let me get a package of condoms. Oh, and I guess I'll need some Excedrin too because Lois has a headache "this big". Hah-hah! Did you see? It's like from the commercial, only I pointed at my junk.
Mort Goldman: All right, Peter. That'll be $7.22.
Peter Griffin: Oh, jeez, Mort, I didn't bring any money.
Mort Goldman: Well, I suppose I could just open up a tab...
Peter Griffin: What, you mean I wouldn't have to pay you?
Mort Goldman: Well, not right away...
Peter Griffin: In that case let me get this stack of Marie Claires, you know, in case I want to rub out the easy one before we start...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.