Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Diabolik (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Squirm (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Horrors of Spider Island (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- It Lives by Night (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- 1st Annual Mystery Science Theater 3000 Summer Blockbuster Review (1997) (TV) Played by Bill Corbett
Bobo: You bet there's something wrong! The Lawgiver went on vacation and left us with... a babysitter. Look!
Steffi: Why won't you play with the blocks?
Observer: I don't want to play with blocks. It's insulting! I have an infinite intellect.
Steffi: I think you're a little crabby and you might need a time-out to think about it.
Observer: No, I can't stand time-outs. The silence! The desolation!
Steffi: Okay, are you going to play nice with the blocks?
Observer: Allright, Steffi. You win... this time.
Bobo: You see, it's horrible! And she calls me Fluffykins and treats me like an animal.
Steffi: Hey, did you chew this?
Bobo: Um... yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.