Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Diabolik (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Squirm (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Horrors of Spider Island (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- It Lives by Night (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- 1st Annual Mystery Science Theater 3000 Summer Blockbuster Review (1997) (TV) Played by Bill Corbett
Steffi: Almost finished storytime, then everyone goes to sleep.
Bobo: Uh, can I come out now?
Steffi: Shush! Bad dog! Go to sleep.
Steffi: Now where was I, Brian?
Observer: Oh, the tall fellow was repeatedly refusing to ingest green eggs and ham, the short fellow was bizarrely insistent upon it.
Steffi: Yes, very good. "I will not eat them in a plane. I will not eat them on a train..."
Observer: Train, right. Why doesn't he just leave him alone? He has pointedly made his refusal to eat this dish clear. The hypothetical changing of a location is irrelevant and tedious. And that Sam I Am is so bloody repetitive I could scream!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.