Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Diabolik (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Squirm (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- Horrors of Spider Island (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- It Lives by Night (1999) TV episode, Played by Bill Corbett
- 1st Annual Mystery Science Theater 3000 Summer Blockbuster Review (1997) (TV) Played by Bill Corbett
Steffi: Are we a little cranky, Brian?
Observer: No, madam, I am over-tired. So I shall turn in now. So if you wouldn't mind, please... My blankie... My nookie... And my friend. Ah, thank you kindly. Good morrow to you.
Bobo: Now me, I'd definitely eat them on a train...
Steffi: Quiet! No bark!
Bobo: ...There's no doubt they'd be perfectly delicious on a train. But a plane, I'd have to think about a plane. Maybe substitute bacon for ham sounds kinda nice. And maybe have a big...
[Steffi rolls up a magazine]
Bobo: Oh... Oh boy.
Steffi: [swatting Bobo] No bark!
Bobo: Ow! I'm not barking, I was just talking. Ow! I was commenting on the story. There was no barking involved at all!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.