Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Vic Reeves Big Night Out" (1990)
- "Bo' Selecta!"
- Episode #3.8 (2004) TV episode, Played by Leigh Francis
- My Life with Morrissey (2003) (V) Played by Jose Maldonado
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- City Limits (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson
- "Vic Reeves Big Night Out"
- Episode #1.5 (1990) TV episode, Played by Charlie Higson
TV's Frank: It's none other than British pop star, Morrissey!... He's a little depressed.
TV's Frank: So Morrissey, uh, how ya' doin'?
Morrissey: He hurt me with that remark. Did I mention that I cried?
TV's Frank: Well, I mean, c'mon Morrissey. We're basically evil, granted, but a lot of what we say is just good-natured ribbing.
Morrissey: Well, it hurt me. Did I mention that I cried?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.