Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
TV's Frank (Character)
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Soultaker (1999) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff (as T.V.'s Frank)
- Samson vs. the Vampire Women (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- The Amazing Transparent Man (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- Angels' Revenge (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- The Beast of Yucca Flats (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Poopie! (1998) (V) Played by Frank Conniff
[Frank is dressed as an executioner]
Dr. Forrester: Ah, Joel. A hearty hello to you and yours. Let me say this about today's invention exchange; let them eat chocolate.
TV's Frank: That's right Joel. Our invention this week is based on one's natural inclination to bite the heads off of chocolate bunnies.
Dr. Forrester: That's right Frank.
[steps aside to reveal guillotine]
Dr. Forrester: That's why we've invented the chocolate bunny guillotine. Eliminate the guess work in biting the heads off bunnies. Ready Mr. executioner?
TV's Frank: Yes my liege.
Dr. Forrester: [producing a scroll] You have stolen painted eggs in a time of famine. Off with their head Frank.
[Frank cuts the string]
Dr. Forrester: And no chocolate mess. Well, poopsies?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.