Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
TV's Frank (Character)
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Soultaker (1999) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff (as T.V.'s Frank)
- Samson vs. the Vampire Women (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- The Amazing Transparent Man (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- Angels' Revenge (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- The Beast of Yucca Flats (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Conniff
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Poopie! (1998) (V) Played by Frank Conniff
TV's Frank: [on Joel's invention] That is so neat! We could base a whole party around that. We could all get in our fuzzy beanie pajamas and jump up and down on the bed.
Dr. Forrester: Look, the only party we're going to is the one where we dance on your grave.
TV's Frank: Oh, will I be invited?
Dr. Forrester: You'll be the guest of honor!
TV's Frank: Oh.
Dr. Forrester: Now you tell them about the movie. I gotta to get out of this thing; I'm chafing like a bear.
TV's Frank: Well Joel, this week's movie is called Catalina Caper and it is... delightful. It's a veritable feel-good movie, a light-hearted romp, a triumph of the human spirit! Thank you, Tommy Kirk, for making us laugh about love... again. And it's got a great theme song. You're gonna love it! Never ever, ever...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.