Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Baron Manfred von Richthofen (Character)
from Von Richthofen and Brown (1971)
- Angry Nazi Zombies (2012) Played by Sam Smith (as The Red Baron)
... aka "Battlefield Death Tales" - UK (original title)
- War of the Worlds: Goliath (2012) Played by Matt Letscher (as Capt. Manfred von Richtofen)
- The Red Baron (2008) Played by Matthias Schweighöfer (as Manfred von Richthofen) / Tomás Koutník (as Young Manfred von Richthofen)
... aka "Der rote Baron" - Germany (original title)
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Red Baron & the Wings of Death (2006) TV episode, Played by Alexander Cukor / Alexander Cukor (as The Red Baron)
- "Unsolved History"
- The Death of the Red Baron (2002) TV episode, Played by Jason Metzger (as The Dead Red Baron)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Attack of the Hawkmen (1995) (TV) Played by Marc Warren (as Baron Von Richthofen)
... aka "Attack of the Hawkmen" - USA (short title)
- Revenge of the Red Baron (1994) Played by John C. McDonnell (as Red Baron)
- "Blackadder Goes Forth"
- Private Plane (1989) TV episode, Played by Adrian Edmondson (as Baron von Richthoven)
- "Fantasy Island"
- The Red Baron/Young at Heart (1979) TV episode, Played by Ron Ely
- Handle with Care (1977) Played by Harry Northup (as The Red Baron)
- "The Ghost Busters"
... aka "The Original Ghostbusters" - USA (video title)
- Only Ghosts Have Wings (1975) TV episode, Played by Howard Morris (as The Red Baron)
- The Great Waldo Pepper (1975) Played by Art Scholl (as Red Baron)
- Von Richthofen and Brown (1971) Played by John Phillip Law / Michael Fahey (as Richthofen at Age 3) / Robert Walsh (as Richthofen at Age 13)
... aka "The Red Baron" - , Ireland (English title) (imdb display title)
- Darling Lili (1970) Played by Ingo Mogendorf (as Baron Manfred von Richtofen)
- The Blue Max (1966) Played by Carl Schell (as Von Richthofen aka The Red Baron)
- Richthofen (1929) Played by Georg Burghardt (as Baron von Richthofen)
Reporter: You started the war as a cavalry officer, yeah?
Baron Manfred von Richthofen: Yeah.
Reporter: So, now, how does it feel to fly? To fight in the sky?
Baron Manfred von Richthofen: My ancestors were Teutonic knights; I've merely exchanged my horse for an airplane.
Reporter: [laughing] I see, so the flying is just a means to an end?
Baron Manfred von Richthofen: The flying is wonderful! But it's the hunt that I find most satisfying: the stalking, the chase, and finally the kill. The climax.
Reporter: Oh, so you enjoy it sir?
Baron Manfred von Richthofen: What should I say? War is the father of nations. It makes them slaves or it makes them free. Victory brings with it a climax, a sense of fulfillment.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.