Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Lovett (Character)
from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- "The Office"
... aka "The US Office" - Ireland (English title)
- Andy's Play (2010) TV episode, Played by Heather Marie Marsden
- "La mandrágora"
- Episode dated 1 November 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Vicky Peña
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) Played by Helena Bonham Carter
... aka "Sweeney Todd" - USA (short title)
- The Hillywood Show (2006) (V) Played by Hannah Hindi
- Sweeney Todd (2006) (TV) Played by Essie Davis (as Mrs Lovett)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street in Concert (2001) (TV) Played by Patti LuPone
- The Tale of Sweeney Todd (1997) (TV) Played by Joanna Lumley
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1982) (TV) Played by Angela Lansbury (as Nellie Lovett)
- "Mystery and Imagination"
- Sweeney Todd (1970) TV episode, Played by Heather Canning (as Nelly Lovett)
- Bloodthirsty Butchers (1970) Played by Jane Hilary (as Maggie Lovett)
... aka "The Blood Butcher" - USA (promotional title)
- "Gaslight Theatre"
- Sweeney Todd or, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1965) TV episode, Played by Patricia Hayes
- The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1936) Played by Stella Rho (as Mrs. Lovatt)
... aka "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" - UK (original title)
- Sweeney Todd (1928) Played by Iris Darbyshire (as Amelia Lovett)
- "Cinema 3"
- Episode dated 16 May 2013 (2013) TV episode, Played by Vicky Peña
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Tradition: 1957-1979 (2004) TV episode, Played by Angela Lansbury
[Toby invites customers to the pie shop; "God, That's Good" begins]
Toby: Ladies and gentlemen, / May I have your attention, puh-lease? / Are your nostrils aquiver and tingling as well / At that delicate, luscious ambrosial smell? / Yes they are, I can tell. / Well, ladies and gentlemen, / That aroma enriching the breeze / Is like nothing compared to its succulen source, / As the gourmets among you will tell you, of course. / Ladies and gentlemen, / You can't imagine the rapture in store... / Just inside of this door!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.