Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ostap Bender (Character)
from The Twelve Chairs (1970)
- Zlatno tele (2010) (TV) Played by Milan Gutovic
- "Zolotoy telyonok" (2005) TV series Played by Oleg Menshikov
- Zwölf Stühle (2004) Played by Georgiy Deliev
- Starye pesni o glavnom. Postskriptum (2000) (TV) Played by Nikolay Fomenko
... aka "Old Songs of the Main Things. Postscript" - International (English title) (informal title)
- Mechty idiota (1993) Played by Sergei Krylov
- Komediya davno minuvshikh dney (1980) Played by Archil Gomiashvili
- "12 stulev"
- Chapter IV (1977) TV episode, Played by Andrey Mironov
- Chapter III (1977) TV episode, Played by Andrey Mironov
- Chapter II (1977) TV episode, Played by Andrey Mironov
- Chapter I (1977) TV episode, Played by Andrey Mironov
- Twelve Chairs (1971) Played by Archil Gomiashvili / Yuriy Sarantsev
... aka "12 stulev" - Soviet Union (original title)
- The Twelve Chairs (1970) Played by Frank Langella
- If I Had a Million Rubles (1968) Played by Sergey Yurskiy
... aka "Zolotoy telyonok" - Soviet Union (original title)
- 12 stulyev (1966) (TV) Played by Igor Gorbachyov
Ostap Bender: Listen, tell me. Tell me. Who lived here in the old days?
Tikon: Oh, in the old days was my master: Ippolit Matveyevich Vorobyaninov. He was a Marshal of the nobility. I loved him. He hardly ever beat us.
Ostap Bender: Oh, and whatever became of your "lovable master"?
Tikon: One night about ten years ago was a fearful noise. It was bombs and cannons and soldiers shooting. It was terrible, terrible!
Ostap Bender: Oh, yes, I think it was called "The Revolution".
Tikon: That was it: The Revolution... You're smart! You're smart and you're gorgeous. You're okay. Anyways... they all run away.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.