Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bridgette Dubois (Character)
from "Medium" (2005)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Me Without You (2011) TV episode, Played by Maria Lark
- Labor Pains (2011) TV episode, Played by Maria Lark
- Only Half Lucky (2011) TV episode, Played by Maria Lark
- Blood on the Tracks (2010) TV episode, Played by Maria Lark
- The People in Your Neighborhood (2010) TV episode, Played by Maria Lark
- Medium Season 6: Zombies on the Loose: The Making of Bite Me (2010) (V) Played by Maria Lark
- Medium Season 6: The Mind Behind Medium (2010) (V) Played by Maria Lark
- Medium Season 4: Joe's Crayon Dream (2008) (V) Played by Maria Lark (as Bridgette DuBois)
- Medium Season 4: Introducing Cynthia Keener (2008) (V) Played by Maria Lark (as Bridgette DuBois)
[the family just finished having some cake to celebrate Joe getting put in charge of an important project]
Ariel Dubois: So let me get this straight. The reason we get to stay up an extra half hour and eat cake is because Daddy got put in charge of some really cool project.
Joe Dubois: [Still eating cake] That is correct.
Ariel Dubois: Only you can't tell us about this really cool project because it's top secret.
Joe Dubois: That is also correct.
Ariel Dubois: [Excited] Can we at least have a hint?
[Joe motions that his lips are locked and the key is thrown away, meaning he won't tell]
Allison Dubois: Okay, on that note, come on, you little security risks. It's time to hit the hay. Joe, you got Bridge?
Joe Dubois: Yes.
[Reaches for Bridgette, waking her up]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.