Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Madagascar (2005)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "The Penguins of Madagascar"
- The Penguin Who Loved Me (2015) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Marble Jar Head/Good Night and Good Chuck (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Tunnel of Love/Skipper Makes Perfect (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- P.E.L.T./Private and the Winky Factory (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- A Kipper for Skipper/High Moltage (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Penguins of Madagascar (2014) Played by Chris Miller
... aka "Penguins from Madagascar: The Movie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Madly Madagascar (2013) (V) Played by Chris Miller
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) Played by Chris Miller / Thomas D
- The Penguins of Madagascar - Operation: Get Ducky (2010) (V) Played by Jeff Bennett
- Merry Madagascar (2009) (TV) Played by Chris Miller
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) Played by Chris Miller
... aka "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Madagascar 2" - Japan (English title)
- The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper (2005) Played by Chris Miller
- Madagascar (2005) Played by Chris Miller
Skipper: Eyes on the prize, Kowalski. Crack the new habitat security code, and we'll be swimming in all the fish we can stomach.
Rico: Fiiish! Ha-ha-ha!
Kowalski: I'm trying, but this is the most advanced encryption I've ever seen. It's got sudoku with fractions!
Skipper: Have you tried the master code?
Kowalski: One, two, three, four, five. Darn! Nothing!
Skipper: Now try it backwards.
Kowalski: Five, four, three, two, one. Aah!
Skipper: Now start at three...
[Spits out a chainsaw and cuts through the computer]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.