Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Oliver Warbucks (Character)
from Annie (1982)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Annie (2014) Played by Jamie Foxx (as Will Stacks)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Cameron Diaz/Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (2014) TV episode, Played by Jay Pharoah (as Mr. Warbucks)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Maurice Was Caught (2009) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Tell My Mom (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- The Greatest Movie Ever Made (2001) Played by Kenneth Anderson (as Daddy Warbucks)
- "The Wonderful World of Disney"
- Annie (1999) TV episode, Played by Victor Garber
- Annie: A Royal Adventure! (1995) (TV) Played by George Hearn (as Oliver 'Daddy' Warbucks)
- Annie (1982) Played by Albert Finney (as Daddy Warbucks)
- Lights, Camera, Annie! (1982) (TV) Played by Albert Finney (as Daddy Warbucks)
- The 'Annie' Christmas Show (1977) (TV) Played by Reid Shelton
- Little Orphan Annie (1932) Played by Edgar Kennedy (as Daddy Warbucks)
Miss Hannigan: Don't be so mean, you mean old meanie.
Daddy Warbucks: Come my dear.
Miss Hannigan: Let's you and me make, why shouldn't we make hey.
Daddy Warbucks: I've got an appointment at one.
Miss Hannigan: This way. You every been to Bonus Iree?
Daddy Warbucks: Where?
Miss Hannigan: I hunger for the Ar-gen-tine
Daddy Warbucks: Argen-teena.
Miss Hannigan: Let's you and me fill up our diaries!
Daddy Warbucks: What? Stop!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.