Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Belle's Father (Character)
from Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Crocodile (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Keenleyside (as Moe French)
- Skin Deep (2012) TV episode, Played by Eric Keenleyside (as Moe French) / Eric Keenleyside (as Sir Maurice)
- Beastly (2011) Played by Roc LaFortune (as Lindy's Father)
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) Played by Rex Everhart (as Maurice)
... aka "Beauty and the Beast 3-D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "The Special Edition of Beauty and the Beast" - USA (longer version)
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- The Hollow Men (1989) TV episode, Played by Willard E. Pugh (as Maurice)
- Orphans (1989) TV episode, Played by John McMartin (as Charles Chandler)
- God Bless the Child (1988) TV episode, Played by Willard E. Pugh (as Maurice)
- A Happy Life (1988) TV episode, Played by John McMartin (as Charles Chandler)
- Masques (1987) TV episode, Played by John McMartin (as Charles Chandler)
- Beauty and the Beast (1976) (TV) Played by Bernard Lee (as Edward Beaumont)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Beauty and the Beast (#26.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- Beauty and the Beast (1946) Played by Marcel André
... aka "La belle et la bête" - France (original title)
[Gold has just saved Belle from being sent across the town line]
Belle: Thank you for what you just did. But that doesn't change that you're too cowardly to be honest with me.
Mr. Gold: But Belle, I...
Moe French: I tried to tell him that, Belle. Come with me, darling.
Belle: After what you just tried to do to me? You're no better, Father. You don't get to decide what I do or how I feel; I do. If either of you cared about me, you would've listened. I don't wanna see either of you again. Ever.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.