Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "The Lion Guard" (2015) TV series Played by Michael Gough
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004) (V) Played by Edward Hibbert
... aka "The Lion King 1½" - Australia (original title)
... aka "The Lion King 3" - Australia (DVD title), Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) (V) Played by Edward Hibbert
... aka "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - USA (original title)
- "Timon & Pumbaa"
... aka "The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa" - USA (complete title)
- Once Upon a Timon (1996) TV episode, Played by Michael Gough
- I Think I Canada/Zazu's Off Day Off (1996) TV episode, Played by Michael Gough
- Wide Awake in Wonderland/Zazu's Off-By-One Day (1996) TV episode, Played by Michael Gough
- The Lion King (1994) Played by Rowan Atkinson
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
- The Lion King: Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games (1995) (VG) Played by Jim Piddock
... aka "Disney's the Lion King: Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games" - USA (complete title)
- Animated StoryBook: The Lion King (1994) (VG) Played by Rowan Atkinson
... aka "Disney's Animated StoryBook: The Lion King" - USA (complete title)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by Rowan Atkinson
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (2003) Played by Rowan Atkinson
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Circle of Life (1994) (V) Played by Rowan Atkinson
Shenzi: Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?
Banzai: Hmm, I don't know Shenzi uh, what do you think Ed?
Ed the Hyena: Oo ehehe, oh hahahaha
Banzai: Yeah, just what I was thinking, a trio of trespassers.
Zazu: And quite by accident let me assure you...
Shenzi: Whoa, whoa, wait wait. I know you, you're Mufasa's little stooge.
Zazu: I madame, am the king's majordomo.
Banzai: And that would make you...?
Young Simba: The future King!
Shenzi: Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.