Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ursula Brangwen (Character)
from Women in Love (1969)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- "Women in Love"
- Episode #1.2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachael Stirling
- Episode #1.1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachael Stirling / Robyn Fischhoff (as Young Ursula)
- The Rainbow (1989) Played by Sammi Davis
... aka "Ken Russell's Film of D.H. Lawrence's the Rainbow" - Australia (DVD box title), International (English title) (poster title)
... aka "D.H. Lawrence's the Rainbow" - International (English title) (long title)
- "The Rainbow"
- The Darkness of Paradise (1988) TV episode, Played by Imogen Stubbs
- The Widening Circle (1988) TV episode, Played by Imogen Stubbs / Robyn Cooper (as Young Ursula Brangwen)
- Ghosts (1988) TV episode, Played by Imogen Stubbs / Robyn Cooper (as Young Ursula Brangwen)
- Women in Love (1969) Played by Jennie Linden
... aka "Love" - Belgium (English title) (imdb display title)
Gudrun Brangwen: Don't you find yourself getting bored with everything? Everything fails to materialise. Nothing materialises. Everything withers in the bud. Everything.
Ursula Brangwen: Frightening. Do you hope to get anywhere by just marrying?
Gudrun Brangwen: Well, it seems the inevitable next step. But you see... it's just impossible. The man makes it impossible.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.