Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lee Harvey Oswald (Character)
from JFK (1991)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Christmas at Draculas (2014) Played by John Browne (as Lee H. Oswald)
- True Tales (2013) Played by Chad Ford
- Lho (2013) Played by Sean Crampton
- Oswald (2012/I) Played by Tristan McAlister
- The Devil & Baseball (2012) Played by Eric Feliciano
- JFK Assassination: The Definitive Guide (2013) (TV) Played by Benjamin Row
- Lee Harvey Oswald: 48 Hours to Live (2013) (TV) Played by Jason Lee Boyson
- Killing Oswald (2013) Played by Raymond Burns
- Killing Kennedy (2013) (TV) Played by Will Rothhaar
- The Conspirator (2013) Played by Glenn Buswell
- Parkland (2013) Played by Jeremy Strong
- Mieletön elokuu (2013) Played by Cohlie Brocato
... aka "August Fools" - Europe (English title) (alternative title)
- Festival (2011/I) Played by Nathan Jourdan
- "The Kennedys"
- Lancer and Lace (2011) TV episode, Played by Ryan Blakely
- The Confession of Lee Harvey Oswald (2010) Played by Jim Lichtscheidl
- JFK: The Ruby Connection (2009) (TV) Played by Chad Ford
- Monroe (2008) Played by Tyler Hiott
- Le piège américain (2008) Played by Philip Riccio
... aka "The American Trap" - Canada (English title)
- The Assassin's Wife (2008) Played by Nick Shepherd
- "The Triple Eight"
... aka "The Triple Eight Happy Lucky Golden Dragon All-Nite Market" - Canada (English title)
- Oswald That Ends Well (????) TV episode, Played by Drew McCreadie
- Episode #1.12 (2007) TV episode, Played by Mike Rose
- L.H.O. (2007) Played by Michel Haebler
- American Assassin (2007) Played by Dmitry Sologubov
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Sibling Rivalry (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- 5.6 Seconds (2005) Played by Shervin Youssefian
- "Unsolved History"
- JFK: Conspiracy Myths (2003) TV episode, Played by Richard Levi
- JFK: The Conspiracy Myths (2003) TV episode, Played by Richard Levi
- "The Drew Carey Show"
- The Man in the Iron Chair (2002) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Drew Tries Hot Salsa (2002) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- DrugCo (1999) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Timequest (2000) Played by Jeffery Steiger
- The Oswald Omission (2000) Played by Joshua Grote
- The Auteur Theory (1999) Played by Wesley Cleary
- The End of a Dynasty (1998) Played by Brian Klapstein
... aka "The Kennedy Story" - USA (cut version)
- "Red Dwarf"
- Tikka to Ride (1997) TV episode, Played by Toby Aspin
- "The X-Files"
... aka "The X Files" - USA (original title)
... aka "X-File" - Japan (English title)
- Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man (1996) TV episode, Played by Morgan Weisser
- Episode #1.1 (1995) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- Fatal Deception: Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald (1993) (TV) Played by Frank Whaley
- Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? (1993) TV episode, Played by Gary Oldman
- "Quantum Leap"
- Lee Harvey Oswald - Oct 5, 1957-Nov 22, 1963: Part 1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- Lee Harvey Oswald - Oct 5, 1957-Nov 22, 1963: Part 2 (1992) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- The JFK Conspiracy (1992) (TV) Played by James Neeley / Paul Mutterspaugh
- Ruby (1992) Played by Willie Garson
- JFK (1991) Played by Gary Oldman
- Running Against Time (1990) (TV) Played by James DiStefano
- Ruby and Oswald (1978) (TV) Played by Frederic Forrest
- The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald (1977) (TV) Played by John Pleshette
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Lee Oswald: Assassin (1966) TV episode, Played by Tony Bill
Oswald: [looking at Sam's reflection in the mirror] I still don't get how you do this.
Al: Well, it is a little difficult to explain.
Oswald: You think I'm too stupid of understand?
Al: Well, nobody understands it except Dr. Beckett.
Oswald: Try me.
Al: Try you. Okay. Let's start with the string theory. What's the string theory?
Oswald: String theory?
[in Sam's voice]
Oswald: I helped close the conceptual gulf between relativity and quantum mechanics. It postulates that subatomic particles are not points, but strings, about one Planck-length long. The rate at which strings vibrate can generate the properties of all known particles.
[in his own voice]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.