Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henry Miller (Character)
from Henry & June (1990)
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Don Kraus
- Dalí (1991) Played by Petar Rayzhekov
- Raise the Hispanic (1991) TV episode, Played by John Sharp
- Henry & June (1990) Played by Fred Ward
- Jours tranquilles à Clichy (1990) Played by Andrew McCarthy
- The Revenge of Al Capone (1989) (TV) Played by Michael Hungerford
- Nur der Name bleibt... Henry Miller - Erkenntnisse und Bekenntnisse (1980) (TV) Played by Arnold Marquis
- Tropic of Cancer (1970) Played by Rip Torn
- "The Ford Television Theatre"
... aka "All-Star Theatre" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "Ford Theatre" - USA (short title)
- Miller's Millions (1957) TV episode, Played by Thomas Mitchell
Henry Miller: All right, I'll tell you. June appeared like an Angel, and I offered her a fool's faith. She was a taxi dancer. I paid my dime, she put her head on my shoulder, but then the lies began. She told me her mother was a gypsy and her father was a count. Later, I saw a film and realized she swiped her whole childhood right out of the film.
AnaÔs Nin: And so?
Henry Miller: So I married her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.