Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henry Miller (Character)
from Henry & June (1990)
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Don Kraus
- Dalí (1991) Played by Petar Rayzhekov
- Raise the Hispanic (1991) TV episode, Played by John Sharp
- Henry & June (1990) Played by Fred Ward
- Jours tranquilles à Clichy (1990) Played by Andrew McCarthy
- The Revenge of Al Capone (1989) (TV) Played by Michael Hungerford
- Nur der Name bleibt... Henry Miller - Erkenntnisse und Bekenntnisse (1980) (TV) Played by Arnold Marquis
- Tropic of Cancer (1970) Played by Rip Torn
- "The Ford Television Theatre"
... aka "All-Star Theatre" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "Ford Theatre" - USA (short title)
- Miller's Millions (1957) TV episode, Played by Thomas Mitchell
Henry Miller: This, then, this is not a movie. This is a libel, slander, defamation of character, a prolonged insult, a gob of spit in the face of art, a kick in the pants to God, man, destiny, time, love, beauty, what you will. I'm going to sing for you. A little off-key perhaps, but I will sing. I will sing while you croak. I will dance over your dirty corpse.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.