Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sylvia Plath (Character)
from Sylvia (2003)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Episode #1.1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Julia Davis
- The Colossus (2010) Played by Laura Jorgensen
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Shauna Earp
- "Arrows of Desire"
- Hughes, Hopkins, Cavendish, Plath (2004) TV episode, Played by Pepper Binkley
- Sylvia (2003) Played by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Rumer Godden: An Indian Affair (1995) TV episode, Played by Andrée Bernard
- Letters Home (1986) Played by Coralie Seyrig
Sylvia: [to Ted, after making love] We're not even two people. Even before we met, we were just these two halves, walking around with big gaping holes in the shape like the other person. And when we found each other we were finally whole. And then it was as if we couldn't stand being happy so we ripped ourselves in half again. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.