Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Richard F. Burton (Character)
from Zero Patience (1993)
- Riverworld (2010) (TV) Played by Peter Wingfield (as Richard Burton)
- Zero Patience (1993) Played by John Robinson (as Sir Richard Burton)
- Mountains of the Moon (1990) Played by Patrick Bergin (as Richard Francis Burton)
- "The Search for the Nile"
- Conquest and Death (1971) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
- Find Livingstone (1971) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
- The Great Debate (1971) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
- The Secret Fountains (1971) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
- Discovery and Betrayal (1971) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
Amalie Fabarge: When I was a student, there was a boy. He didn't like the idea of women becoming engineers. So he came to my school and he shot every woman he could find. I remember, when he aimed his rifle at me, his eyes were blank. Reality didn't matter, other people's lives didn't matter, only the puppet show inside his head. You have the same eyes.
Richard Burton: If you had seen what I have seen, your eyes would be dead, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.