Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Constable Benton Fraser (Character)
from "Due South" (1994)
- "Royal Canadian Air Farce"
... aka "Air Farce Live" - Canada (English title) (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Air Farce: Final Flight" - Canada (English title) (sixteenth season title)
- Best of #3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- "Due South"
- Call of the Wild: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Call of the Wild: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Say Amen (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Hunting Season (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- A Likely Story (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
Det. Stanley Raymond Kowalski: This guy has no labels, so who the hell is he?
Constable Benton Fraser: My guess is, judging by the amount of kasha he has between his teeth, and he arrived in the country today by plane, probably on a Polish or Russian airline. He smokes Russian cigarettes, he has a cyanide cap in his tooth. Some people might conclude, as Mr. Hanrahan does, that he is a Russian spy.
Det. Stanley Raymond Kowalski: Oh, come on, Fraser! The Russians can't even afford food, let alone spies.
Constable Benton Fraser: Well, people can starve, Ray, but a government can always afford spies.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.