Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Constable Benton Fraser (Character)
from "Due South" (1994)
- "Royal Canadian Air Farce"
... aka "Air Farce Live" - Canada (English title) (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Air Farce: Final Flight" - Canada (English title) (sixteenth season title)
- Best of #3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- "Due South"
- Call of the Wild: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Call of the Wild: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Say Amen (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- Hunting Season (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
- A Likely Story (1999) TV episode, Played by Paul Gross
Katherine Burns: Excuse me, I found my fiancé.
Marriage Clerk: You just told me he wasn't your fiancé.
Katherine Burns: I was mistaken. I didn't recognise him.
Marriage Clerk: [to Fraser] What's your name?
Katherine Burns: [before Fraser can answer] He can't hear you; he's mute.
Fraser: I believe you mean deaf.
Katherine Burns: Oh, yes, thank you sweetheart.
Marriage Clerk: You're marrying a deaf, mute Mountie and you didn't recognise him?
Fraser: Perhaps I can explain...
Marriage Clerk: If he's deaf mute, why is he talking?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.