Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Julia Flyte (Character)
from "Brideshead Revisited" (1981)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Brideshead Revisited (2008) Played by Hayley Atwell
- "Brideshead Revisited"
- Brideshead Revisited (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- A Twitch Upon the Thread (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- Orphans of the Storm (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- Brideshead Deserted (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- The Unseen Hook (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
[gossiping about Bridey's new fiancée]
Julia Mottram: I met The Widow at luncheon.
Charles Ryder: [intrigued] Did you?
Julia Mottram: Do you know what she said to me? "So you're divorcing one divorced man and marrying another? It sounds rather complicated. But, my dear" - she called me "my dear" about twenty times - "I've usually found that every Catholic family has one lapsed member, and it's often the nicest."
Charles Ryder: What's she like?
Julia Mottram: Majestic. And voluptuous. Common, of course. I'll tell you one thing: she's lied to Bridey about her age. She's a good forty-five - I don't see her providing an heir. Bridey can't take his eyes off her: he was gloating on her in the most revolting way all through luncheon.
See more »