Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Julia Flyte (Character)
from "Brideshead Revisited" (1981)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Brideshead Revisited (2008) Played by Hayley Atwell
- "Brideshead Revisited"
- Brideshead Revisited (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- A Twitch Upon the Thread (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- Orphans of the Storm (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- Brideshead Deserted (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
- The Unseen Hook (1981) TV episode, Played by Diana Quick (as Julia Mottram)
[Bridey has just announced his engagement to Beryl Muspratt, a widow with three children. Julia asks why he hasn't brought Beryl to Brideshead to meet her]
Lord Brideshead 'Bridey': [pompously] You must understand that Beryl is a woman of strict Catholic principle, fortified by the prejudices of the middle classes. I couldn't *possibly* bring her here. It is a matter of indifference whether you choose to live in sin with Rex or Charles or both - I have always avoided enquiry into the details of your ménage - but in no case would Beryl consent to be your guest.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.