Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dylan Michalchuk (Character)
from "Degrassi: The Next Generation" (2001)
- "Degrassi: The Next Generation"
- Love My Way (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bregar
- Free Fallin': Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bregar
- If You Leave (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bregar
- What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bregar
- Working for the Weekend (2006) TV episode, Played by John Bregar
Craig: You know you are a great guy. The most honest, down-to-earth, nicest person that I know. You're a little short, but that just adds to the cuteness. That I would find you to be. If you were a girl or I was not a guy.
[points to himself]
Craig: Is not gay. Just tell me this is helping.
Marco: You're telling me what I really want to hear. I appreciate it, thanks. If you want to help tell me I'm an idiot.
Craig: You're an idiot?
Marco: I can't go downstairs. I can't stay here. I can't talk to Dylan. What do I do?
Dylan: [Comes up behind them] Marco?
[Marco kisses Craig so that Dylan can see, then pulls back quickly]
Dylan: I, um-wow.
Craig: So when in doubt you kiss Craig?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.