Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Samson vs. the Vampire Women (1995) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson (as Torgo the White)
- San Francisco International (1994) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson
- Village of the Giants (1994) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson
- Operation Double 007 (1993) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson
- 'Manos' the Hands of Fate (1993) TV episode, Played by Michael J. Nelson
- Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) Played by John Reynolds
Dr. Forrester: Frank, where is our pizza? It's been two hours since you ordered.
TV's Frank: Well, I called Togo's Pizza; they were busy, so I ended up having to order from Torgo's Pizza.
Dr. Forrester: Come in.
Torgo: [Torgo enters, the music from 'Manos the hands of fate' in the background] LaRgE SaUsAgE AnD MuShRoOm... ThIn CrUsT?
TV's Frank: That's us.
Torgo: ThaT's $14.50, pLeaSe.
Dr. Forrester: Here!
Torgo: Do... YoU HaVe AnYtHiNg SmAlLeR? I OnLy CaRrY TwEnTy DoLlArS In ChAnGe.
Dr. Forrester: THat's all I have.
TV's Frank: I have a twenty.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.