Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Fearless Leader (Character)
from The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Rocky and Bullwinkle (2014) Played by Thomas Lennon
- The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000) Played by Robert De Niro / Keith Scott (as Cartoon Fearless Leader)
- Boris and Natasha (1992) (TV) Played by Christopher Neame
... aka "Boris and Natasha: The Movie" - USA (promotional title)
- "Rocky and His Friends"
... aka "Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show" - USA (syndication title)
- Bullwinkle's Rise or This Goon for Hire/Boris Bites Back or A Rebel without a Pause (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Askin
- The Train on the Plain or The Overland Express/Danger in the Desert or Max Attacks (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Askin
- Burning Sands or The Big Hot Foot/Death in the Desert or A Place in the Sun (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Askin
- The Road to Ruin or Mine Over Matter/Two Flying Ghosts or High Spirits (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Askin
- Upsidaisium/Big Bomb at Frostbite Falls or The Exploding Metropolis (1960) TV episode, Played by Leon Askin
Fearless Leader: For more then 50 years we have struggled and failed. We've used every means in our power with nothing to show for it but pain and humiliation. And yet our mission continues. That mission is kill Moose and Squirrel! Well it's no more Mr. Nice Guy!
Natasha: But Fearless Leader.
Boris: Ahem hello? Fearless Leader why must we kill Moose and Squirrel? What about all those years of pain and humiliation?
Fearless Leader: Too be honest i haven't had that much pain and humiliation. Yours the ones of the field my life's been pretty sweet. I went to see U2 last week and those guys have still got it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.