Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charlie Chaplin (Character)
from Chaplin (1992)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Ode to Charlie (2011) Played by Bryan Kenneth
- The Muppets (2011) Played by Johnny Cannizzaro
- Fringe Follies (2011) Played by Damian Blake
- Bamboo Shark (2011) Played by Billy Scadlock
- Virtual Intervention (2010) Played by Jeremy Clayton (as Spirit of Charlie Chaplin)
- A Little Change (2009) Played by Billy Scadlock
- Mister Lonely (2007) Played by Denis Lavant
- Fog City Mavericks (2007) Played by Cash Peters
- Lily's Bad Day (2006) Played by John Morton
- Idiocracy (2006) Played by Evan Miller (as Charles Chaplin)
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Charlie Chaplin (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder / Alfie Nicol (as Young Chaplin)
- The Day Mary Pickford Fell off the Screen (2005) Played by Dan Goldbloom
- My Dad Is 100 Years Old (2005) Played by Isabella Rossellini
- Epopeja o bureku (2005) Played by Luka Hrgovic (as Charle Chaplin)
- Miss Castaway and the Island Girls (2004) Played by Allan Viner (as Charlie)
... aka "Miss Cast Away" - USA (original title)
... aka "Silly Movie 2" - Canada (English title) (DVD title)
- Shanghai Knights (2003) Played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson
- The Cat's Meow (2001) Played by Eddie Izzard
- "E! Mysteries & Scandals"
- William Randolph Hearst (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Reasbeck
- "The Preston Episodes"
- The Halloween Episode (1995) TV episode, Played by Steven Kirk
- Cobb (1994) Played by Brian Patrick Mulligan
- "Hollywood Babylon"
- Chaplin & Barry/Drew Barrymore (1993) TV episode, Played by Raul Tome
- Chaplin (1992) Played by Hugh Downer (as Charlie Age 5) / Thomas Bradford (as Charlie Age 14) / Robert Downey Jr. (as Charles Spencer Chaplin)
- "Wonderworks: Young Charlie Chaplin"
... aka "Young Charlie Chaplin" - UK (original title)
- Episode #1.6 (1989) TV episode, Played by Joe Geary
- Episode #1.5 (1989) TV episode, Played by Joe Geary
- Episode #1.4 (1989) TV episode, Played by Joe Geary
- Episode #1.3 (1989) TV episode, Played by Joe Geary
- Episode #1.2 (1989) TV episode, Played by Joe Geary
- The Hearst and Davies Affair (1985) (TV) Played by Lorne Kennedy
- The Cotton Club (1984) Played by Gregory Rozakis
- The Scarlett O'Hara War (1980) (TV) Played by Clive Revill
... aka "Moviola: The Scarlett O'Hara War" - USA (alternative title)
- Bakom masker (1974) (TV) Played by Olof Lundström Orloff
- Hollywood Babylon (1972) Played by Myron Griffin
- Nevesta (1970) Played by Jaroslav Cejka (as Chaplin)
- It Happened in Hollywood (1937) Played by Eugene DeVerdi (as Charles Chaplin)
- The Life Story of Charles Chaplin (1926) Played by Chick Wango
- Kovarnata printzesa Turandot (1925) Played by Rayko Aleksiev (as Charli Chaplin)
... aka "Crafty Princess Turandot" - Europe (English title)
- Charli Chaplin na Vitosha (1924) Played by Vasil Bakardzhiev (as Charli Chaplin)
... aka "Charlie Chaplin on Mount Vitosha" - Europe (English title)
- The Real Thing at Last (1916) Played by Leslie Henson
- "Chasing Rainbows - A Nation and Its Music"
- Knocking on the Door: Music and Talent (1986) TV episode, Played by Spencer Hicks
[Chaplin tells Sennett he intends to leave Sennett's employ and open his own studio]
Mack Sennett: Charlie, I've been so rotten to you. I don't know if you can forgive me. I forced you to leave Butte, Montana. I made you accept a hundred and fifty per. You mentioned directing and I stuffed that down your throat too. Now tell me how else Uncle Mack can make it up to you!
Charlie Chaplin: I want to run my own show, Mack.
Mack Sennett: Don't kid yourself, Chaplin. You're not that big.
[spits on the floor, missing the spitoon]
Charlie Chaplin: That's the first time I've ever seen you miss, Mack.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.