Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Man in the Iron Mask (1977) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Angélique (2013/I) Played by Julian Weigend
- "Les procès de l'Histoire" (2011) TV series Played by Bruno Fleury (as Nicolas Fouquet)
- "The King, the Squirrel and the Grass Snake"
... aka "Le roi, l'écureuil et la couleuvre" - France (original title)
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Lorànt Deutsch
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Lorànt Deutsch (as Nicolas Fouquet)
- Versailles: The Dream of a King (2008) (TV) Played by François Vincentelli
... aka "Versailles, le rêve d'un roi" - France (original title)
- Jean de La Fontaine - Le défi (2007) Played by Nicky Naudé
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1998/II) Played by Timothy Bottoms
... aka "The Face of Alexandre Dumas: The Man in the Iron Mask" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "The Mask of Dumas" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Chef's Apprentice"
- The Sun King's Apprentice (1989) TV episode, Played by Ian Jentle (as Nicolas Fouquet)
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982) (TV) Played by David Gant
- The Fifth Musketeer (1979) Played by Ian McShane
... aka "Behind the Iron Mask" - , Europe (English title) (alternative title)
... aka "The 5th Musketeer" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), USA (poster title)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1977) (TV) Played by Patrick McGoohan
- The Rise of Louis XIV (1966) (TV) Played by Pierre Barrat (as Nicolas Fouquet)
... aka "La prise de pouvoir par Louis XIV" - France (original title)
... aka "The Taking of Power by Louis XIV" - USA (DVD title)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1939) Played by Joseph Schildkraut
- The Face Behind the Mask (1938) Played by Edward Keane (as Nicholas Fouquet)
... aka "An Historical Mystery #5: The Face Behind the Mask" - USA (series title)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (1934) Played by Clarence Wilson
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1928) Played by Annesley Healy
... aka "Ghosts of Yesterday: The Man in the Iron Mask" - USA (series title)
- Fouquet, l'homme au masque de fer (1910) Played by René Alexandre (as Nicolas Fouquet)
Fouquet: [With contempt] Let me congradulate you, my friend, but then you always had the most annoying habit of bringing about the things you wish to bring about. Most amusing comedy - worthy of so great a playwright!
Colbert: As a fellow playwright you understand how narrow the line dividing comedy and tragedy.
Fouquet: Quite right, and I'm afraid His Majesty's executioner will provide the tragedy when this charming little comedy is finished.
Colbert: His Majesty's executioner could provide the tragedy before the comedy is finished.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.