Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Clayton Forrester (Character)
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
|Related Videos (see all 79)|
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Poopie! (1998) (V) Played by Trace Beaulieu
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Laserblast (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu / Jack Beaulieu (as Old Dr. Clayton Forrester)
- Escape 2000 (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- The Incredible Melting Man (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- The Brute Man (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie (1996) Played by Trace Beaulieu
... aka "MST 3000: The Movie" - USA (short title)
Dr. Forrester: Hello Murray, automata. Say, what's the most popular form of exercise this month, hm? HMM? Well, that's right - the recumbent bike! As I see it, recumbent creators were afraid to make it *too* comfortable. Well, I'M not afraid! TADAH!
[He reveals a bicycle basically equipped with a bed]
Dr. Forrester: The ReComfy Bike!
[Frank enters wearing pyjamas and a bike helmet]
TV's Frank: Dr. F, could you tuck me in before my ride?
Dr. Forrester: Of course, Franklin, there you go. Check out the reading lamp, nightstand and goose-down comforter. Of course, we might have to ditch the wheels and the pedals to make room for the ice machine and expresso bar, but...
TV's Frank: Uh, Dr. F, I can't get it to go.
Dr. Forrester: Well, try harder you LOAD!
TV's Frank: Well, there's kind of a lot of stuff here.
Dr. Forrester: [in whiny voice] Oh, there's kind of a lot of stuff here. Nappy time, don't you think, Frank?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.