Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Clayton Forrester (Character)
from "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (1988)
|Related Videos (see all 79)|
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Poopie! (1998) (V) Played by Trace Beaulieu
- "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
... aka "MST 3000" - USA (short title)
... aka "MST3K" - USA (short title)
... aka "Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Mystery Science Theater Hour" - USA (syndication title)
- Laserblast (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu / Jack Beaulieu (as Old Dr. Clayton Forrester)
- Escape 2000 (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- The Incredible Melting Man (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- The Brute Man (1996) TV episode, Played by Trace Beaulieu
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie (1996) Played by Trace Beaulieu
... aka "MST 3000: The Movie" - USA (short title)
Mike Nelson: Wow. What movie is this. nothing's happening. I think maybe we should call the Mads, what do you think?
Tom Servo: Well, I guess I wouldn't advise it.
Crow T. Robot: Yeah, why get them involved.
Mike Nelson: I mean I think we should just call the Mads.
Dr. Forrester: [Forrester is exercising and singing] Frank, I could not stop picking at that pan of lemon bars. I ate half the pan. You're so lucky, you could eat anything and not worry.
TV's Frank: [Frank enters wearing a bathrobe and has his face covered with a beauty mask, eating ice cream, and reading a TV Guide] Oh, I would give anything to have that complexion of yours. Hey, wow! "Vicki" is on!
[Mike and the bots look shocked]
Dr. Forrester: You know, Frank. This is exactly what I wanted to do today. Just have the whole day to ourselves.
TV's Frank: I'm declaring this "National Our Day." Please, do not let me eat all of this.
Dr. Forrester: Well I shouldn't.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.