Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Allison Dubois (Character)
from "Medium" (2005)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- Me Without You (2011) TV episode, Played by Patricia Arquette
- Labor Pains (2011) TV episode, Played by Patricia Arquette
- Only Half Lucky (2011) TV episode, Played by Patricia Arquette
- Blood on the Tracks (2010) TV episode, Played by Patricia Arquette
- The People in Your Neighborhood (2010) TV episode, Played by Patricia Arquette
- Medium Season 4: Joe's Crayon Dream (2008) (V) Played by Patricia Arquette
- Medium Season 4: Introducing Cynthia Keener (2008) (V) Played by Patricia Arquette (as Allison DuBois)
Allison Dubois: Hey, I know you. Didn't you use to be my husband? We used to do things together. Like, I don't know, go to community meetings about sex offenders who lived on our block.
Joe Dubois: You know? When you've gone to one sex offender meeting, you've been to them all.
Allison Dubois: [They kiss] Ugh, you smell like alcohol.
Joe Dubois: And you smell like Allison.
Allison Dubois: [Joe tried to kiss her again, she puses him back] Have you been drinking?
Joe Dubois: [laughing slightly drunk] With my boss. We did some eating too, and a lot of talking. I think I'm his new crush.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.