Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melinda Gordon (Character)
from "Ghost Whisperer" (2005)
|Photos (See all 61 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 120)|
- "Ghost Whisperer"
- The Children's Parade (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dead Ringer (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Blood Money (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Lethal Combination (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dead Eye (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
Melinda Gordon: [Tessa appears to Melinda in the town archives] I've been looking for you. Where have you been?
Tessa: Quiet, they can hear you.
Melinda Gordon: Please tell me what happened. I can help you cross over into the light.
Tessa: Oh no, I can't do that. I can't, I don't deserve to be free.
Melinda Gordon: Why?
Tessa: I lost my baby. It's all my fault.
Melinda Gordon: What do you mean? What happened?
Tessa: They all died because of me.
Melinda Gordon: Who?
[Tessa sees something behind Melinda and disappears. Scott the Ghost is seen standing behind Melinda]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.