Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melinda Gordon (Character)
from "Ghost Whisperer" (2005)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 120)|
- "Ghost Whisperer"
- The Children's Parade (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dead Ringer (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Blood Money (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Lethal Combination (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dead Eye (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
Gerald Lucas: [Opens door] Oh, Melinda.
Nancy Lucas: Is she here? Where's Sam? Where did you send him?
Melinda Gordon: I don't know.
Nancy Lucas: Oh terrific! The boy can't remember a damn thing and now he's out wandering all alone. Do you really think that's what he needs?
Melinda Gordon: No, actually, I wanted him to stay.
Nancy Lucas: What are we supposed to do now?
Melinda Gordon: I have no idea. But if he ever gives you a second chance I hope you don't blow it like you did the first time.
Gerald Lucas: I beg your pardon?
Melinda Gordon: I know what it's like to lose someone, and to not know if it's for good. I *know* that impulse to do everything humanly possible - just to get them back. Sometimes impulses are wrong.
Nancy Lucas: Are you a parent?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.