Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Katharine Hepburn (Character)
from The Aviator (2004)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Mary Shelley's Frankenhole"
- LBJFK (2010) TV episode, Played by K.K. Dodds
- Martini the Movie (2009) Played by Linda Leonard (as Katherine Hepburn)
- The Formulation of Rectangles (2009) Played by Grace Matias
- Violent Earth: New England's Killer Hurricane (2006) (TV) Played by Diane Frances Fisher
- The Aviator (2004) Played by Cate Blanchett
- The Roots of Roe (1993) (TV) Played by Katharine Hepburn (as Katharine Houghton-Hepburn)
- The Scarlett O'Hara War (1980) (TV) Played by Merle Ann Taylor
... aka "Moviola: The Scarlett O'Hara War" - USA (alternative title)
- "Mike Yarwood in Persons"
- Episode #3.3 (1979) TV episode, Played by Janet Brown (as Katherine Hepburn)
- The Amazing Howard Hughes (1977) (TV) Played by Tovah Feldshuh
- The Autograph Hound (1939) Played by Sara Berner
- Mother Goose Goes Hollywood (1938) Played by Sara Berner
- Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1938) Played by Sara Berner (as Katherine Hepburn Chick)
Howard Hughes: [doesn't hear what Kate says] Excuse me?
Katharine Hepburn: Well, if you're deaf, you must own up to it. Get a hearing aid, or see my father. He's an urologist, but it's all tied up inside the body, don't you find?
Howard Hughes: Mmm.
Katharine Hepburn: Me, I keep healthy. I take seven showers a day to keep clean, also because I'm so vulgarly referred to as "outdoors-y." Well, I'm not "outdoors-y," I'm athletic. I sweat! There it is, now we both know the sordid truth: I sweat, and you're deaf. Aren't we a fine pair of misfits?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.